A collection of videos explaining Bitcoin and why it is needed
- A 2 minute overview of the basic features of Bitcoin.
- A 20 minute more technical explanation of how Bitcoin works.
- A 25 minute speech by Andreas M Antonopoulos explaining how Bitcoin is a
revolutionary and disruptive technology that can’t be tamed.
- A 13 minute TEDx talk by Charles Hoskinson explaining how the blockchain
technology and Bitcoin can be used to decentralize property rights, land
deeds, banking, education and much more.
- A 31 minute video that explains the short term and long term economic cycles in
centrally controlled fiat money economies.